Chaos Group V-Ray 3.60.03 for Rhino | 774.0 mb
Chaos Group is pleased to announce the availability of V-Ray 3.60.03 for Rhino, is a rendering plug-in that enables Rhino users in all fields from engineering and architecture to design and animation to take advantage of the Chaos Group's V-Ray rendering solution.
3.60.03 Official release - Date July 03, 2018:
Optimizations & Workflow Improvements
- The V-Ray Batch rendering tool can now load and render '.vrscene' files. Vrscene sequences can also be loaded and managed as a single item in the Batch Render jobs list
- Improved V-Ray support for native Rhino materials. The new material options available in Rhino 6 like 'Fresnel reflectivity', 'Reflection polish', 'Trans. clarity' as well as the preset material types (Glass, m*etal, Paint, etc.) are now rendered correctly without the need for converting the Rhino material to a V-Ray shader
- The utility function 'Convert Rhino Material' has been improved. Rendering a Rhino material and then converting it to a V-Ray shader will no longer change its appearance
- The V-Ray for Rhino plugin information has been updated. A V-Ray logo icon has been used for the V-Ray plug-in entry in Rhino 6
- The new animation API available in Rhino 6.4 has been utilized for V-Ray animation setups. The animation recording prompt window will no longer appear in Rhino 6. Camera and Sun animations will be automatically available for rendering once the Rhino set up has been finalized
- The Material Conflict prompt window now displays info about the conflicting material and its origin file. The default conflict a*ction and prompt toggle options are now saved per project and persist between sessions.V-Ray Fur viewport preview strand length is now b*ased on the length parameter to give a better representation of what the rendered geometry will look like
- Implemented Fur widget application dialog box
- Changing a V-Ray Proxy i*nput file now automatically changes the number of sub-material slots of its Multi Material shader
- 3dm files created with the 'Export Selected' Rhino function include only the associated V-Ray materials
V-Ray for Grasshopper
- Implemented V-Ray Proxy component. Load any .vrmesh file and use it in the Grasshopper definition. Connecting an array of Plane Transformations to the Proxy component will produce multiple instances of the same geometry. It is now possible to use V-Ray for Grasshopper as a Proxy scattering tool
- Connecting a list of colors to a V-Ray Preset and Simple materials will output a material with multiple instances and the i*nput colors distributed in between them
- Grasshopper Mesh/Vertex Color data will be passed as a UV mesh channel if specified. Vertex color information can now be sampled and used for shading purposes
- The V-Ray Render in Project component automatically sends light sources created in Grasshopper and connected to a Light Rig to the Rhino scene
- Implemented viewport preview for the V-Ray Camera
- Implemented viewport preview for the V-Ray Rectangle and Sphere lights
- Scene changes made by the V-Ray Instancer component will result in immediate update during Interactive Rendering
- Display 'number of objects' message for V-Ray multi-item components
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- V-Ray AppSDK updated to version 1.24.02
- Chaos License Server (previously known as V-Ray License Server) updated to version 5.1.1
- A number of issues with the Two Point Perspective Rhino camera type have been resolved
- The 'Enter/Return' key can now be used to confirm/apply parameter changes made in the Rhino light properties panel
- Batch Render now works properly with different Rhino language packs
- Fixed Rhino 5 crashes caused by empty sub-material slots
- Fixed an issue with vacating Proxy sub-material slots during Interactive rendering
- Linked blocks and their associated assets are now included when using Pack Project
- Override Material settings now works correctly during Interactive Render
- Loading a new Rhino project and then closing it no longer shows the Save Changes prompt window
- Fixed a number of issues with incorrect projection mode used in Batch Render for jobs including named views and animation
- Selecting or deselecting a light source no longer triggers an update during Interactive Rendering
- Improved rendered Rhino viewport performance while manipulating materials in the V-Ray Asset Editor
About V-Ray 3.60 for Rhino. V-Ray 3.60 for Rhino is a rendering plug-in that enables Rhino users in all fields from engineering and architecture to design and animation to take advantage of the Chaos Group's V-Ray rendering solution.
With V-Ray 3.6, Rhino users can create photorealistic imagery quickly and easily. We've incorporated powerful V-Ray tech, such as GPU and hybrid rendering, adaptive lights and improved denoising. And, with full VRscans support, you can enhance your projects with our library of over 600 lifelike materials. Here's what's new in V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino:
- MORE POWERFUL GPU RENDERING
Faster, more powerful GPU rendering adds support for on-demand mip-mapping, aerial perspective, displacement, subsurface scattering, matte/shadows, and more.
- HYBRID GPU+CPU RENDERING
V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can now take full advantage of all available hardware, including both GPUs and CPUs.
- ADAPTIVE LIGHTS
In scenes with many lights, the new Adaptive Lights mode can help you speed up render times by up to 700%.
- STREAMLINED UI
The entire V-Ray for Rhino interface has been updated and streamlined for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow.
- CLOUD RENDERING EARLY ACCESS PROGRAM
Chaos Group's seamless cloud rendering service debuts in V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino.
About Chaos Group. Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology, helping artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. Chaos Group specializes in physically-b*ased rendering and simulation software used daily by top design studios, architectural firms, advertising agencies, and visual effects companies around the globe. Today, the company's research and development in cloud rendering, material scanning, and virtual reality is shaping the future of creative storytelling and digital design. Founded in 1997, Chaos Group is privately owned with offices in Sofia, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Product: Chaos Group V-Ray
Version: Adv. 3.60.03
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : To view links you need to register
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8 or higher
Software Prerequisites: Rhino 5.14 or later & Rhino 6.6.18117 or later
Size: 774.0 mb Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks Rapidgator.net To view links you need to register To view links you need to register