Solid Angle Katana 2.6 (3.1) to Arnold 220.127.116.11 | 1.6 Gb
Solid Angle has released version 18.104.22.168 of Arnold for Katana (or KtoA). This plug-ins provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Katana interface. KtoA is now shipping with the latest Arnold: 22.214.171.124 core.
KtoA 126.96.36.199 Release Date - March 8, 2019:
- ArnoldLightSettings: A new node ArnoldLightSettings has been added for setting motion blur and light group parameters on lights more easily. These settings live in the arnoldLightStatements attribute group on light l*ocations. (#253, #361)
- Light group attribute: The light group of a light (for per-light AOV purposes) can be set on the arnoldStatements.lightGroup string attribute. Generally this will instead be set in the new ArnoldLightSettings node or on the light's aov attribute, but for scripting purposes this attribute is recognized by KtoA. (#253)
- OpenVDB object bounds: The bounding box for the viewer for l*ocations created by ArnoldOpenVDBVolume and ArnoldOpenVDBSurface will still be created even if no channels are specified; it will create a bounding box over all of the channels found in the VDB file. (#238)
- #323 Inconsistent crypto_material output due to multithreaded scene translation
- #350 Auto-wired surface shaders in gaffer inherited in light filter children
- #356 Vertex scope without indexed values get dropped
- #357 ArnoldStandin node not recognizing gzip extension
- #360 Error setting imageSearchPath in ArnoldYeti
- #366 Procedural args type hinting broken for non-scalar values
About Foundry Katana. Katana's highly efficient, collaborative approach to lighting and look development gives you the creative scope and scalability to meet the needs of today's most demanding CG-rendering projects. Equally suited to both short and long-form animation and VFX projects, Katana's unique design lets you work with massive scenes and high volumes of shots; easily reuse looks; and make revisions without repeating scene setup work, so you can spend more time achieving higher quality results.
About Solid Angle. Solid Angle is the technology company behind the Arnold rendering software. With offices in Madrid and London, Solid Angle's customers include ILM, Framestore, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Rodeo FX, Luma Pictures, Image Engine, The Moving Picture Company, Digic Pictures, The Mill and Psyop. Arnold was designed to efficiently process the complex geometric datasets required for feature-length CGI animation and big-budget visual effects, while at the same time simplifying the pipeline. This unique renderer has been used to create the VFX seen in "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Elysium, "Gravity", "Pacific Rim", Marvel's "The Avengers", and "Alice in Wonderland", to name just some. Marcos Fajardo is the founder of Solid Angle and lead architect of Arnold. The software is now available as a standalone renderer, as a C++ API and as a set of plug-ins for leading 3D applications such as Maya, Softimage and Katana on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
About The Foundry. The Foundry develops award-winning computer graphics and visual effects (VFX) software used globally by leading artists and designers. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including film, TV, commercial and games, as well as the CAD, design and architecture markets. Together we constantly strive to produce innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers and the ever-changing environments in which they work.
Product: Solid Angle Katana 2.6 (3.1) to Arnold
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : To view links you need to register
System Requirements: PC / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7+ on x86-64, with VC++ 2015 redistributable installed / Linux: x86-64, RHEL 6+ or compatible glibc
Software Prerequisites: The Foundry Katana 2.6v1+, 3.0v1+, 3.1v1+
Size: 1.6 Gb Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks Rapidgator.net To view links you need to register To view links you need to register To view links you need to register To view links you need to register To view links you need to register To view links you need to register